I bought a Kalorik coffee maker through Rakuten.It failed after 2 months.
I contacted Kalorik. They acknowledged that the product was defective and that Iwas entitled to a refund. The product was no longer being made, so store credit was the best I could do. I was told that I could only receive the credit by going through their customer service line and talking to a human.
So far, Ihave spent over 2 hours on hold waiting for someone to answer the phone. On two occasions, I have waiting for over thrity minutes - no acknowledgement, no wait time estiimates, no messaging whatsoever.
I am out $52.00 with no hope for firstname.lastname@example.org
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Kalorik Coffee Maker
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In October 2009 we decided to purchase a Maytag Bravos 850 series washer and dryer combo for approx. $1800. We figured investing in a "premium" set of appliances from..."
- "Hi I bought the car from Saxton and I have been ask if I want dvd headrest entertainment unit as is on offer normally is £2000 but we doing it..."
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "Spent $70 for men's XXL peacoat. This coat is in no way for an XXL man. Only person it fit was my 13yo sister and the tags on the coat..."
- "In August, 2015, my husband and I rented a trailer from a U-Haul location in St. Paul in order to take our daughter down to college in Ames, Iowa. ..."
- "We at watax.com occasionally get postings here (once every year and a half -- tops) from the rare client who chooses to vent here rather than the BBB.com. As you..."
- "On September 27, 2016 about 6:15pm I received the worse service ever at this Ralph's. I needed to do Western Union, I went to one of the cashier & asked..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."