I bought a Kalorik coffee maker through Rakuten.It failed after 2 months.

I contacted Kalorik. They acknowledged that the product was defective and that Iwas entitled to a refund. The product was no longer being made, so store credit was the best I could do. I was told that I could only receive the credit by going through their customer service line and talking to a human.

So far, Ihave spent over 2 hours on hold waiting for someone to answer the phone. On two occasions, I have waiting for over thrity minutes - no acknowledgement, no wait time estiimates, no messaging whatsoever.

I am out $52.00 with no hope for resolution.rmaki10@comcast.net

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of kalorik coffee maker. Kalorik needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kalorik coffee maker in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kalorik.

Had an Experience with Kalorik?

Comments

Duckfish Electronics - STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!! Duckfish Electronics "If you're looking for damaged, defective, reported stolen, fraud reported, blacklisted, financed, etc...and a fake attempt for quality cell phones, then this is the place for you. At first we..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Monagram Refer bad parts WR55X10490 Ge Appliances "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencer’s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) broke…of course following..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Cracked NuWave Nuwave Oven "I called to see if I can get a replacement because my NuWave has cracked in two places and they said it was out of warranty however they would sell..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more